What do you think of NFT on eBay

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
BlackOff

Re: What do you think of NFT on eBay

Monotonous projects like Punks have spawned a bunch. Serge was lucky to get into the jet. But the future belongs to NFTs that have real value.
Rise

Of course, everything is fine, well done, that he was able to fool the turkeys from Twitter with his "generated" drawings, however, I want to note that this whole story will go to hell as soon as the tax authorities start asking questions about such cases, is it money laundering, etc. etc
Since it will be difficult even for the most loyal expert to justify the collectible, artistic or material value of such tokens
Andrew

The queue for Avito ...
Aizek

Andrew wrote: 10 Jun 2021, 18:16 The queue for Avito ...
And according to the classics, NTF will be lost somewhere during the "delivery" or will come completely different from what it should have.
LaVVVi

CNBC lagged behind the market: NFT sales in 2021 have already exceeded $ 2 Billion, this was only $ 500 Million in the previous 3 years
Lamar

I remember making big cash on ebay on its own! Sure it's gotta have some profit from trading NFTs cause they're been really long before crypto. There are no use in marketing ebay, everyone knows. So i guess they have very big profit of it. I have reselled some NFTs on ebay succesfully
Dave_Bucker

Lamar wrote: 21 Dec 2021, 21:26 I remember making big cash on ebay on its own! Sure it's gotta have some profit from trading NFTs cause they're been really long before crypto. There are no use in marketing ebay, everyone knows. So i guess they have very big profit of it. I have reselled some NFTs on ebay succesfully
That does not mean that crypto and NFT trading would be succesful on this platform. It is really used for regular trading
Rose_al

DimanBo wrote: 10 Jun 2021, 17:18 The American online trading platform eBay has allowed users to trade non-fungible tokens (NFT). Sales announcements have already appeared on the platform.

Who thinks about the way of such trading?
I sure am gonna to trade here but there are some upside-downs to it
Rose_al

Aizek wrote: 10 Jun 2021, 18:16
Andrew wrote: 10 Jun 2021, 18:16 The queue for Avito ...
And according to the classics, NTF will be lost somewhere during the "delivery" or will come completely different from what it should have.
What is Avito? No this platforms doesn't have the best delivery services such as a amozon so i am more excited to see if amazon is going to start NFT marketplace
Rose_al

Dave_Bucker wrote: 25 Dec 2021, 10:07
Lamar wrote: 21 Dec 2021, 21:26 I remember making big cash on ebay on its own! Sure it's gotta have some profit from trading NFTs cause they're been really long before crypto. There are no use in marketing ebay, everyone knows. So i guess they have very big profit of it. I have reselled some NFTs on ebay succesfully
That does not mean that crypto and NFT trading would be succesful on this platform. It is really used for regular trading
Agree on that one but it might improve. Since it wasn't really good to trade the physical objects i don't trust this one either