What is gas and Gwei in ETH

Gwei is a unit of gas that is used in the Ethereum network. Gas is used by miners to process transactions and it is one of the key differences between Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.
Avaya

What is gas and Gwei in ETH

I've heard about these 2 things for a while, and I'm really interested, but I didn't find anything a good explanation about
What is it? what it is for and how to use it.
Thank you very much for your comments
Lunatic

Re: What is gas and Gwei in ETH

The gaz and the gwen is the fees that you pay when you want to send an token based on the ethereum blockchain you should have some ethereum satoshi in your Wallet to pay the fees but now with the price of bitcoin every transaction you do you will pay more 30 dollars just to send token with 10 or l20 dollars, they really need to fix this problem with the ethereum 2
Mike09

Avaya wrote: 18 May 2021, 21:16 I've heard about these 2 things for a while, and I'm really interested, but I didn't find anything a good explanation about
What is it? what it is for and how to use it.
Thank you very much for your comments
Gas is like commision or the tag of trust you have to transfer some finance through your wallet before applying to platform
Mike09

Lunatic wrote: 18 May 2021, 21:17 The gaz and the gwen is the fees that you pay when you want to send an token based on the ethereum blockchain you should have some ethereum satoshi in your Wallet to pay the fees but now with the price of bitcoin every transaction you do you will pay more 30 dollars just to send token with 10 or l20 dollars, they really need to fix this problem with the ethereum 2
It is not only in ETH blockchain every blockchain uses gas fee but there are several options to avoid gas
kriptopoulin

Gwei is the most commonly used ether unit because it is how "gas" prices are denoted. Gas is the term used in the Ethereum network for transaction power.
I am a crypto trader for the last 5 years.The Moon channel has been extremely helpful in this regard.
If you're looking to invest in crypto,visit The Moon channel to stay ahead of all the latest news on cryptocurrency.
https://www.youtube.com/c/TheMoonCar