MLB Champions

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
Atamos

MLB Champions

Summary
MLB Champions is a blockchain-based baseball game that anyone can play using their very own crypto figures. This game takes MLB Fantasy to a whole new level.

Every game of MLB Champions is tied to a live MLB game in real time. Your figures will earn stats based on how well they perform in each MLB game. The better your teams and players perform in a live MLB game, the more your figures will improve. MLB Champions is officially licensed with the MLB Players Association.

Gameplay
Users can assemble a team of 22 players for a complete game card and earn Caps based on players in-game statistics and special game events tied to each player. The 22 player count consists of 9 players on the field, 7 relief pitchers, and 6 bench players. There are a couple of in-game currencies for acquiring new players, Caps and Diamonds. Caps are earned and Diamonds are purchaseable.

As live gameplay commences the system will automatically compensate for active players on the bench or any shuffling taking place on the field. Only one of each player can be active at any time, but several of the same player could be on the bench for inheritance points. The 5 game events for each card can be selected from any player's event and then the game events are tied to the player that might be most likely to complete that event. For team-based Game Events, the player selected only needs to complete a mimimum unit of the event to sucessfully complete the event.

Seasons
Each year begins with a draft of players for the coming season. When a season ends, no more players for that season can be minted. If a player retires or moves teams, the figures that have been minted during the season will be all that remain. These players are then available only on the marketplace and cannot be used as a part of the game card for the new team
Dj.Chance

Re: MLB Champions

I dont understand. Why would I spend money to get a gif when I can literally pull the content for free?
LaVVVi

I don't get it either. I mean, I get it, but I don't get that it's worth money. Haha. Same could be said about blockchain cards that don't have a physical companion. You own a picture? The same picture I could go save on my computer? Hard for me to wrap my mind around, but....people pay money for stuff all the time that I never would. To each his own!
Lunatic

I own this card now.. no but seriously I get it, I am skeptical as well, just figured I'd mention it since it's new
Kirill

I'd buy a pack but it looks like all they have left are the weaker stuff.