What do you think of Axie Infinity?

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
Dj.Chance

What do you think of Axie Infinity?

The game is still under development, and there are many new features to wait for. It promises to become a grand entertainment for the whole family. It also fulfills its promises in a most satisfying way.
Last edited by Dj.Chance on 05 Jun 2021, 13:53, edited 1 time in total.
Lazer Boy

Re: Что думаете об Axie Infinity?

This the only the blockchain game right now that can goes the same level as the other mainstream centralized game. Battle mechanice, strategies and animation are totally unique and one of a kind.
Aizek

Re: What do you think of Axie Infinity?

Overall a high quality strategy based game that has the type of fun factor comparable to traditional centralized A games i play.
Bazyka

If you understand the topic, you can make money there. Many game NTFs, for example, at the start of the game are much cheaper than in the future. People also buy packs that cost more after a few hours. But this is not a free method, of course.
tyufhf

I agree that it is very good and enjoyable game for famuly, Imo the fact that they use NFTs makes it ten times cooler and modern
LemonInvest

Aizek wrote: 05 Jun 2021, 13:55 Overall a high quality strategy based game that has the type of fun factor comparable to traditional centralized A games i play.
I didn't quite enjoy the game. But NFTs are what keeps me excited to play these kind of games
lindapowell

Dj.Chance wrote: 05 Jun 2021, 13:51 The game is still under development, and there are many new features to wait for. It promises to become a grand entertainment for the whole family. It also fulfills its promises in a most satisfying way.
What features we will get in the future? What do they promise?
lindapowell

tyufhf wrote: 21 Dec 2021, 14:37 I agree that it is very good and enjoyable game for famuly, Imo the fact that they use NFTs makes it ten times cooler and modern
I think it is not meant to be played by underage of 16. It isn't very polite and in fact has violence involved
lindapowell

LemonInvest wrote: 25 Dec 2021, 14:38
Aizek wrote: 05 Jun 2021, 13:55 Overall a high quality strategy based game that has the type of fun factor comparable to traditional centralized A games i play.
I didn't quite enjoy the game. But NFTs are what keeps me excited to play these kind of games
Then you should not play the game. In-game NFTs are very unreasonable and unexplored. Very high risks
Lamar

Yeah this one pretty fun how to achieve NFTs in it? What would you advise?