Ghost Market is a platform with a large selection of wallets

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
John_ji

Re: Ghost Market is a platform with a large selection of wallets

Vincent wrote: 05 Jan 2022, 19:39
PeteHugh wrote: 30 Dec 2021, 16:14
Lazer Boy wrote: 03 Jun 2021, 17:07 About the platform. Only digital paintings can be found on GhostMarket. There are about 270 thousand NFTs and 800 verified artists here. The platform runs on the Phantasma and NEO blockchains.
To post or buy a job, you need to select a wallet to which the NFT will be linked. For the Phantasma network, these are Ecto or Poltergeist wallets. And for NEO - O3, Teemo, Neonline, Neologin.

What cryptocurrency to pay with. ETH, SOUL, KCAL.

How much does it cost to post your work. For the placement of each work, the artist pays a commission: 100 SOUL and 20 KCAL. As of March 2021, this amount is $ 1.7. Also, for each NFT resale, the author can receive royalties ranging from 0 to 50% of the transaction.

Conclusion
Most of the presented NFT trading platforms are difficult to get into. We need invitations from friends posted on the sites, or approval of the application by the site developers.

In order to get on the platform and successfully sell your NFTs, you need to develop social networks with your works. When considering an application, developers pay attention to the quality of the work and the number of artist subscribers.
No i undersstand the value of pretty much every NFT shown there. It costs 0.5 to find a good one
You don't have to pay to find good pieces. And good promising NFTs can be low cost and then would be succesfully resold
Well yes but its very hard to defind what NFT is good and which is not
John_ji

Lazer Boy wrote: 03 Jun 2021, 17:07 About the platform. Only digital paintings can be found on GhostMarket. There are about 270 thousand NFTs and 800 verified artists here. The platform runs on the Phantasma and NEO blockchains.
To post or buy a job, you need to select a wallet to which the NFT will be linked. For the Phantasma network, these are Ecto or Poltergeist wallets. And for NEO - O3, Teemo, Neonline, Neologin.

How much does it cost to post your work. For the placement of each work, the artist pays a commission: 100 SOUL and 20 KCAL. As of March 2021, this amount is $ 1.7. Also, for each NFT resale, the author can receive royalties ranging from 0 to 50% of the transaction.

Conclusion
Most of the presented NFT trading platforms are difficult to get into. We need invitations from friends posted on the sites, or approval of the application by the site developers.

In order to get on the platform and successfully sell your NFTs, you need to develop social networks with your works. When considering an application, developers pay attention to the quality of the work and the number of artist subscribers.
Gas fees and the overall commision seems a bit too much. I mean 50% really?
Lamar

PeteHugh wrote: 30 Dec 2021, 16:14

Conclusion

No i undersstand the value of pretty much every NFT shown there. It costs 0.5 to find a good one
Why does it cost money to find some? what do you mean? Guideance?
Lamar

John_ji wrote: 21 Jan 2022, 14:21

Conclusion

A half? That is too much i have never seen a platform that charges that big of a commision
HubertMon

Conclusion

Is it really 50%? I cant believe that someone would charge that much
HubertMon

Lamar wrote: 29 Jan 2022, 15:22

Conclusion

A half? That is too much i have never seen a platform that charges that big of a commision
Me neither. I dont know if its true. Have to check out myself
Lamar

HubertMon wrote: 04 Feb 2022, 15:26

Conclusion

Is it really 50%? I cant believe that someone would charge that much
Well thats how this platform works and i cant imagine what they are thinking when doing this
Lamar

It is real i have checked like some days ago
Robert_Lee

Ckeck it yourself before you make any statements
Robert_Lee

Lamar wrote: 11 Feb 2022, 15:58

It is real i have checked like some days ago
I just checked it and it s like they say