I can not understand

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
Andrew

I can not understand

I recently registered but cannot figure it out. Do you need to buy cards with money? And if they are not? How can you get started? What's the point?
I'm a little lost. Who can help figure it out?
Kirill

Re: I can not understand

It is very difficult to understand and there are no hints and descriptions ...
Dj.Chance

The idea of ​​the game is not bad. And only at the very beginning of the journey. A great prospect will unfold. But this is hardly possible without an infusion. I'm trying on free cards for now. But I think it's worth switching to paid ones. ..Something like this ...)))
Leon

While there are free games ... I train hard)))) ... But I will buy soon ... Prices vary greatly. Luck is essential here. Well from the real. ... Baku 150 is not a pity to invest ..... in the experiment))) !!!
Besides, you can (theoretically) win something worthwhile.
DimanBo

Interesting game, if you are into football and soccer
Aizek

Аnd how much is needed at least for the minimum deck, as I understand it, you need to take 4 players. How much money to spend on the players (the main team)?
Arus

Aizek wrote: 03 Jun 2021, 19:17 Аnd how much is needed at least for the minimum deck, as I understand it, you need to take 4 players. How much money to spend on the players (the main team)?
it's hard to say. I was trying to figure out for the Dream Team: a forward of 0.9 eth (you can catch it for 0.35-0.4), 2 midfielders of 0.4 eth each, a defender around 0.5, a goalkeeper around 0.8. In total, about 3 eth. These are above average players.
For a simpler team, I think you can keep within 0.8-1eth.
Aizek

Arus wrote: 03 Jun 2021, 19:18 it's hard to say. I was trying to figure out for the Dream Team: a forward of 0.9 eth (you can catch it for 0.35-0.4), 2 midfielders of 0.4 eth each, a defender around 0.5, a goalkeeper around 0.8. In total, about 3 eth. These are above average players.
For a simpler team, I think you can keep within 0.8-1eth.
here is the answer ... why it won't be popular ... the threshold of the move is 500 euros + ... it's awful)
I was thinking of climbing up to 150 euros maximum ...
Arus

Aizek wrote: 03 Jun 2021, 19:19 here is the answer ... why it won't be popular ... the threshold of the move is 500 euros + ... it's awful)
it can be cheaper, but you have to sit, catch, search.
Now I am putting together a team for the next season in the MLS, in the offseason it can be done for a penny. So far, it comes out in the region of 0.2 eth. Goalkeepers, dogs, dear.
Bazyka

Aizek wrote: 03 Jun 2021, 19:19 here is the answer ... why it won't be popular ... the threshold of the move is 500 euros + ... it's awful)
Well, this is dreaming - for the battle for the top 1 every week. For half the broadcast, a very combat staff will gather, which will redeem 0.02 every week and cling a card once a month.