How to make money with CryptoKitties - an introductory guide

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
Bazyka

How to make money with CryptoKitties - an introductory guide

Are you already aware of the current trends? If not, then you should know that CryptoKitties are confidently taking over the world despite the fact that they have paws. We have already written about what CryptoKitties is and even slightly touched on the question of how to start playing, but in this article we will dwell on this topic in more detail.
ImageWhat is this game?
So, CryptoKitties is a block-chain game where you have to breed tailed ugly.

Once purchased, each cat becomes yours only, it cannot be destroyed or delete. It's also nice that you can breed cats. Some even compare this game with modern Pokémon, only with cats and a blockchain.
The game is based on Ethereum, which is the main rival of Bitcoin. So, this is the kind of game that you have to invest in, but after all, what can you do for the sake of cats, even if they are virtual, right?

How to play?
So, CryptoKitties are digital cats that you can either buy or get as a gift. Each of the kittens has its own characteristics, some of which are quite rare. You can try to breed kittens with these traits and then sell them.
Bazyka

Re: How to make money with CryptoKitties - an introductory guide

What do you need to start playing CryptoKitties?
To play CryptoKitties, you need a tablet or PC with the latest version of Firefox or Chrome browser. Then you need to download a plugin called MetaMask.
When you log in, you will be shown a password that you need to save. You will need it to access your wallet. In addition, you need to come up with a password yourself.

How much does Ethereum cost?
Ethereum's price changes from day to day. You can see the current value on the Ethereum Price website
In order to purchase Ethereum, you need to create an account on the site ... Given that this currency is fractional, you will not need to spend more than you need to purchase it. For example, you can buy a kitten for 0.11 Ethereum.

Where to buy Ethereum?
The best and easiest way to get the currency you want is to go to CoinBase. Remember that Ethereum must appear in your MetaMask wallet, only then can you pay with CryptoKitties.
Ethereum is the only currency you can pay in the game. You cannot pay for actions with a credit card. If you don't want to buy currency, you can mine it using your own video card.

Can I play from a smartphone?
At the moment, this is not possible, so how CryptoKitties is based on technologies not supported by smartphones. It is possible that in the future the situation will change and then you will not be able to part with your digital pets at all.
Bazyka

What types of cats are available in the game?
There are 56 features for cats in CryptoKitties, which differ by category:

Torso:

mainecoon
cymric
laperm
munchkin
sphinx ( sphynx)
ragamuffin
himalayan
charteux

Primary color:

lavender (mauveover)
white (cloudwhite)
salmon
dark gray (shadowgrey)
orange (orangesoda)
aquamarine
cream (oldlace)
lilac (cottoncandy)
gray (greymatter)

Secondary color:

peach
red (bloodred)
green (emeraldgreen)
gray (granitegrey)
cream (kittencream)

Pattern type:

spock
tigerpunk
calicool
luckystripe
jaguar
clean (totesbasic)

Pattern color:

cerulian
scarlet
skyblue
brown ( barkbrown)
coffee
royalpurple
lemonade
swampgreen
chocolate

Eye type:

wingtips
fabulous
otaku
raisedbrow
simple
crazy
thicccbrowz

Eye color:

gold
bubblegum
limegreen
chestnut
topaz
mintgreen
red (strawberry)
blue (sizzurp)

Mouth:

]whixtensions
Dali's mustache (dali)
saycheese
beard
tongue
happygokitty
pouty {{1 }} big smile (soserious)
Bazyka

What is "Cooldown"?

After the cats breed, there is a pause during which you cannot have offspring again.

With each generation this the pause increases and it is called "Cooldown". The period can last from a minute to a week.

In addition, kittens will have one generation more than their parents. For example, if the parents are of the 4th generation, then the kitten will have the 5th. For breeding, you can use a pair of your cats, or put your cat in a special cat brothel.

Recovery speed also plays a big role. It differs in several categories:

Fast - 1 minute;
Swift - from 2 to 5 minutes;
Snappy - from 10 to 30 minutes;
Brisk - from 1 to 2 hours;
Plodding - from 4 to 8 hours;
Slow - from 16 to 24 hours;
Sluggish - from 2 to 4 days;
Catatonic - a week.
Bazyka

How to choose a kitten to buy?
When buying a new cat, you should pay attention not only to how it looks, but also to the value of its gene, as well as the rate of reproduction. Then you can find the most suitable crypto kit for you at a good price.

How to sell a cat?
For sale in CryptoKitties, you can use direct sales, or you can put a cat on auction.

You are now ready to dive into the world of CryptoKitties. So, if you love cats very much, but can't afford to get 40 at once in order to be as strong and independent as possible, you can do it virtually!

Cryptocats are taking over the world - how to start playing and you can whether to make money on it
How to start mining cryptocurrencies from scratch - choosing a video card, setting up software, profitability and payback
Opera has built a wallet for cryptocurrency into a mobile browser
BlackOff

I flipped through the FAQ the other day when the first news came out, I was wondering if it was possible to withdraw income from the sale of cats, but did not find any information about withdrawing the ether from the game. Is it provided?
Arus

BlackOff wrote: 25 May 2021, 04:10 I flipped through the FAQ the other day when the first news came out, I was wondering if it was possible to withdraw income from the sale of cats, but did not find any information about withdrawing the ether from the game. Is it provided?
uh, by the way. This is who else is selling someone. The Genesis cat says that he will not wait to become someone's master)
Of course, the theory is that like cats in real life, they believe that they own people

but what- then a very thick hint of the site system, who owns whom (is it written like that for all cats? I will not look on purpose), who will take away whose time and money ...

and I'm not very much in the course of the same, than Genesis is better than the rest. He was the first in the site system ???? his bio is not written.
Gregori

but in general, someone who tried to have problems with the purchase? The money for the transaction was withdrawn but the transaction did not go through. Are there any other rules on how to breed cats with the desired qualities?
Avaya

I flipped through the FAQ the other day when the first news came out, I was wondering if it was possible to withdraw income from the sale of cats, but did not find any information about withdrawing the ether from the game. Is it provided?
Bazyka

Avaya wrote: 25 May 2021, 04:15 I flipped through the FAQ the other day when the first news came out, I was wondering if it was possible to withdraw income from the sale of cats, but did not find any information about withdrawing the ether from the game. Is it provided?
Yes of course. The game simply uses an ETH wallet. Translate as much as you want