Rarible is a large NFT marketplace

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
Avaya

Rarible is a large NFT marketplace

Rarible is an NFT token marketplace where you can buy / sell your NFTs. This site is really large and trading takes place there constantly. In addition to Rarible, there is another top NFT platform called OpenSea.io. But what exactly is Rarible cooler? Let's talk about this in order.

In order to see your NFT token that you have on your wallet on Rarible, you just need to connect the wallet. Anyone can do this, no instructions are needed here. Then you can put it up for sale and set the price you want. In the same way, you can buy any of the presented NFTs on the site, of which there are simply a huge number. Moreover, you can create your own NFT directly in your personal account and put it up for sale. And that's cool!

Since I received one of the collectible NFTs from the well-known Coingecko service (you can find out in this topic), it would be silly not to put it up for sale, which I did. And I want 20 ETH for him! : classic_biggrin: And this is not a joke. Sooner or later they will buy it. There are only 500 such tokens.

Do you think the price is high?)) You have not seen the price of NFT on the site. The maximum price that is there for tokens is 10,000 ETH! And there are a lot of such tokens. See for yourself when you choose the price sorting filter.

For placing your token on the platform for sale - pay a coms, for buying a token - pay a com, for creating a token - again, pay a com.
GrayRabbit

Re: Rarible is a large NFT marketplace

And at this point, a scheme emerges, if you trade with each other, then logically you can carefully farm tokens)
Arus

A cool new platform where coins are traded, I hope there will be more investors who would buy our NFTs, I’ll go throw my coin from binance)
KrisMor

An interesting proposal. While there are no NFT tokens, as soon as they are available, I will definitely take advantage of such a good opportunity to earn money. Moreover, the conditions are simple and the coin rate pleases. I hope nothing will change in the near future.
Rose_al

Avaya wrote: 12 May 2021, 19:27 Image
Rarible is an NFT token marketplace where you can buy / sell your NFTs. This site is really large and trading takes place there constantly. In addition to Rarible, there is another top NFT platform called OpenSea.io. But what exactly is Rarible cooler? Let's talk about this in order.

In order to see your NFT token that you have on your wallet on Rarible, you just need to connect the wallet. Anyone can do this, no instructions are needed here. Then you can put it up for sale and set the price you want. In the same way, you can buy any of the presented NFTs on the site, of which there are simply a huge number. Moreover, you can create your own NFT directly in your personal account and put it up for sale. And that's cool!

Since I received one of the collectible NFTs from the well-known Coingecko service (you can find out in this topic), it would be silly not to put it up for sale, which I did. And I want 20 ETH for him! : classic_biggrin: And this is not a joke. Sooner or later they will buy it. There are only 500 such tokens.

Do you think the price is high?)) You have not seen the price of NFT on the site. The maximum price that is there for tokens is 10,000 ETH! And there are a lot of such tokens. See for yourself when you choose the price sorting filter.

For placing your token on the platform for sale - pay a coms, for buying a token - pay a com, for creating a token - again, pay a com.
So what currency do they use? Is it compared to ETH or BTC? Is there any other tools of token and crypto currency regulation other than blockchain?
Nile

KrisMor wrote: 12 May 2021, 19:40 An interesting proposal. While there are no NFT tokens, as soon as they are available, I will definitely take advantage of such a good opportunity to earn money. Moreover, the conditions are simple and the coin rate pleases. I hope nothing will change in the near future.
yes their terms sound great and heart waming i hope this one has a lot of potential
Nile

Rose_al wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 12:40
Avaya wrote: 12 May 2021, 19:27 Image

So what currency do they use? Is it compared to ETH or BTC? Is there any other tools of token and crypto currency regulation other than blockchain?
They have their own coin buy i would trade only with ETH. That is safe