Character for the NFT collection

Section for artists who create NFT art.
ReT12

Character for the NFT collection

I sell a ready-made character "Cute Dragon" to create your own, unique NFT collection.
The character is a dragon, created from different layers, the purpose of which is to create many different, non-repeating images.

Types of trails in order:
- Background (17 variations)
- Main Body/Head (5 variations)
- Clothes (19 variations)
- Accessories (12 variations)
- Eyes (18 variations)
- Mouth and nose (19 variations)
- Headwear (18 variations)
Total: 119 different fun and attractive layers with which you can create millions of variations of dragonflies for a large NFT collection.

The images were created by a top-notch artist following all the canons of the most popular collections on OpenSea, such as Bored Ape Yacht Club, Monfters Club, SupDucks and others. Each layer has been personally checked by me for overlay and overlap, all matched perfectly. The images were painted for about 2 months.

I am selling due to the fact that the investor partner refused to continue working on the project and we closed it without starting.
These images were never mint into NFT tokens.

I can also help you create a collection of 5000-10000 nft from layers and distribute rarity of different attributes at your discretion, passing you all the ready-made pictures and json files with attributes list of each individual picture for your programmer, who already uploaded the ready collection to the network.

Price: 5500$
Contact me here or via e-mail: ivan.sendmessage27@gmail.com