SuperFarm Launches NFT Farming: Benefits for $ Super Holders

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
tyufhf

Re: SuperFarm Launches NFT Farming: Benefits for $ Super Holders

Vincent wrote: 30 Dec 2021, 16:35
Lazer Boy wrote: 03 Jun 2021, 16:18 This is just the beginning
The $ Super farm is just the beginning, the platform has announced that LP farms with multiple assets are coming soon, including a SUPER / ETH farm to reward liquidity providers.

Platform promises that in addition to providing priority access to drops and speeding up the farm, users will receive a special in-game utility in the upcoming SUPERVERSE games on the NFT Genesis Series.

SuperFarm works with several partner farms to provide users with a truly exciting and shared experience with NFT farming at SuperFarm.

More SuperFarm Coming
SuperFarm was created by Elliot Wayneman, also known as Ellio Trades. He is a renowned cryptocurrency content creator, trader, and influencer with over 100,000 subscribers on YouTube and Twitter.

The platform is a DeFi internet protocol that allows users to deploy crypto and NFT farms without code requirements.
The SUPER token is the main component of SuperFarm products. SUPER token holders help shape the platform's evolution by voting on governance proposals on the SuperFarm network. Users will have to supply 100,000 SUPER to build their farm, which guarantees only high quality farms are running.
So what features of farming are overcoming another farming platfroms? I don't see any
Farming is very unexplored concept and i personally never do it
Mike09

The $ Super farm is just the beginning, the platform has announced that LP farms with multiple assets are coming soon, including a SUPER / ETH farm to reward liquidity providers.

Platform promises that in addition to providing priority access to drops and speeding up the farm, users will receive a special in-game utility in the upcoming SUPERVERSE games on the NFT Genesis Series.

SuperFarm works with several partner farms to provide users with a truly exciting and shared experience with NFT farming at SuperFarm.

More SuperFarm Coming
SuperFarm was created by Elliot Wayneman, also known as Ellio Trades. He is a renowned cryptocurrency content creator, trader, and influencer with over 100,000 subscribers on YouTube and Twitter.

The platform is a DeFi internet protocol that allows users to deploy crypto and NFT farms without code requirements.
The SUPER token is the main component of SuperFarm products. SUPER token holders help shape the platform's evolution by voting on governance proposals on the SuperFarm network. Users will have to supply 100,000 SUPER to build their farm, which guarantees only high quality farms are running.
So what features of farming are overcoming another farming platfroms? I don't see any
In short you can farm faster and more on this platform. That is real i have tried
Mike09

tyufhf wrote: 08 Jan 2022, 11:47

More SuperFarm Coming

Why? It is very simple. You gain free money.
lindapowell

More SuperFarm Coming

What is it about? Can you explain what it is in general?
lindapowell

Mike09 wrote: 15 Jan 2022, 12:57

Wow that sounds cool then! But how to do it?
PeteHugh

Well but how are going to do this? Where do they come from?
PeteHugh

lindapowell wrote: 26 Jan 2022, 17:43

It is so suspicious
Nile

Well it isnt like that. No one would ever allow you to have free money.
Nile

PeteHugh wrote: 08 Feb 2022, 20:25

It is so suspicious
Yes if someone tries to tell you that you will gain free money its scam 95% of cases
Lamar

PeteHugh wrote: 08 Feb 2022, 20:25

It is so suspicious
You can never gain free money its not that simple