Computer games

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
Avaya

Computer games

In-game items in the form of NFTs will allow gamers to truly own them without depending on the developers of the video game. This could significantly change the gaming industry: thanks to NFT, users can transfer their trophies, achievements and even rating from one game to another. At the same time, the developers will not be able to pick up the player's items for violating the rules of the game or in the event of its closing.

Examples of the most popular games using NFT:

- MyCryptoHeroes - RPG in which users can level up characters through quests and battles;
- Decentraland - an analogue of Minecraft, in which users create their own spaces, trade virtual land and buildings;
- Cryptovoxels and Sandbox - two more virtual worlds that allow you to become the owner of digital real estate;
- Gods Unchained, SkyWeaver, Epics, CryptoSpells - digital collectible card games.
Aizek

Re: Computer games

MyCryptoHeroes is not a bad game. At least I play from time to time and enjoy it.
PeteHugh

CryptoHeroes is cool no matter what! Seocnd on this list for me is Gods Unchained
lindapowell

PeteHugh wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 10:29 CryptoHeroes is cool no matter what! Seocnd on this list for me is Gods Unchained
Is Gods similar to this one? I have only played Cryptoheroes and did not quite enjoy it
PeteHugh

lindapowell wrote: 30 Dec 2021, 15:37
PeteHugh wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 10:29 CryptoHeroes is cool no matter what! Seocnd on this list for me is Gods Unchained
Is Gods similar to this one? I have only played Cryptoheroes and did not quite enjoy it
Gods unchained is completely unrelated to finance theme. Usual card action game a bit similar to heartstone
PeteHugh

Avaya wrote: 11 May 2021, 17:05 Image

In-game items in the form of NFTs will allow gamers to truly own them without depending on the developers of the video game. This could significantly change the gaming industry: thanks to NFT, users can transfer their trophies, achievements and even rating from one game to another. At the same time, the developers will not be able to pick up the player's items for violating the rules of the game or in the event of its closing.

Examples of the most popular games using NFT:

- MyCryptoHeroes - RPG in which users can level up characters through quests and battles;
- Decentraland - an analogue of Minecraft, in which users create their own spaces, trade virtual land and buildings;
- Cryptovoxels and Sandbox - two more virtual worlds that allow you to become the owner of digital real estate;
- Gods Unchained, SkyWeaver, Epics, CryptoSpells - digital collectible card games.
Crypto heroes is a very high resolution game that requires too much data and function. Is it played online? Or you just play it offline but how do you transfer NFTs?