What is the Decentraland platform

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
Pro_100_DemoN

Re: What is the Decentraland platform

There is not much to earn on this coin, I believe that it has poor prospects for growth and existence.
Barry

DimanBo wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 16:56 I thought again the no-name coin, went to the coinmarket, and there was a trading volume of 15 lemons, tough. It seems to me that the project will be getting better and better, since their coin has already risen well
Well, yes, if this is a real promise, then yes, I think that this coin has prospects, because in fact, if such an unpopular coin is still traded like that, then there are some reasons for this and I think that there is also some perspective for the future
Bazyka

In my opinion, the project is promising and the development will be good. Trading volumes are growing and this is good news. Also, the idea of ​​the project is quite interesting and this project can very much shoot in the future.
Skittles77

I don't really know what time coins / tokens are usually developed, but it seems like this coin has been developed for a long time, as much as 3 years, but I see that it gave its juicy fruits.
Ilona

Skittles77 wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 17:15 I don't really know what time coins / tokens are usually developed, but it seems like this coin has been developed for a long time, as much as 3 years, but I see that it gave its juicy fruits.
It seems to me even longer. The project has been walking around the market for a long time, but it did not start growing right away. I don't even quite understand why it is growing, it seems that there is nothing interesting in it, although there is nothing that will grow on the NFT hype.
Lamar

DimanBo wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 16:56 I thought again the no-name coin, went to the coinmarket, and there was a trading volume of 15 lemons, tough. It seems to me that the project will be getting better and better, since their coin has already risen well
No it seems like pretty decent and good platform. Very comparable to the others. Btw what do you mean by "lemon"?
Marsellas

Deff wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 17:03 Hmm, will you buy these coins? I'm thinking now, and I seem to want to, but it seems to be risky enough
If you are expirieced investor you re gonna have your own tactics of trading. Same with NFT
Marsellas

Ilona wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 17:16
Skittles77 wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 17:15 I don't really know what time coins / tokens are usually developed, but it seems like this coin has been developed for a long time, as much as 3 years, but I see that it gave its juicy fruits.
It seems to me even longer. The project has been walking around the market for a long time, but it did not start growing right away. I don't even quite understand why it is growing, it seems that there is nothing interesting in it, although there is nothing that will grow on the NFT hype.
Its blowing because of its universal features and simple tools of trading
Vincent

Arus wrote: 03 May 2021, 18:08 Image

Decentraland is a virtual world divided into separate territories (areas). The plots are NFT. They can be bought and sold, and they all have a different value depending on the objects located on them. In addition to participants, you can also sell various items, such as game clothes.

A simple Builder tool allows anyone without any technical skills to create scenes, artwork, contests and much more. For more experienced developers, there is an SDK that provides tools for filling the world with social interactions and applications.

What you need to buy land in Decentraland?

Ownership of a piece of virtual land in Decentaland is given by LAND tokens. It is better to buy them in the official Decentraland marketplace. To do this, you need:

Install a cryptocurrency wallet compatible with Decentraland. Through it, users connect to the marketplace and buy land. The developers recommend using the MetaMask, Mist browser wallets or the Ledger hardware wallet to work with the marketplace.
Buy ETH cryptocurrency. It is needed to pay blockchain fees. You can also buy LAND for it on other sites not related to the official Decentraland marketplace. For example, on the NFT marketplace OpenSea.
Buy ERC-20 MANA tokens to buy land. In-game currency. For it, users buy and sell land, clothing for the in-game avatar, and other in-game items. MANA is the main component of the Decentraland economy. At the beginning of March 2021, MANA costs range from 24 to 43 cents. A total of 1.3 billion tokens are in circulation.
What is the purpose of bying virtual digital land? Can you benefit from it in the future?
Vincent

Marsellas wrote: 27 Dec 2021, 19:16
Deff wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 17:03 Hmm, will you buy these coins? I'm thinking now, and I seem to want to, but it seems to be risky enough
If you are expirieced investor you re gonna have your own tactics of trading. Same with NFT
No i think crypto and NFTs are so unsustainable and unexplored. You can make thousand strategies but then one day it suddenly collapses