Fan Tokens

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
Avaya

Fan Tokens

CryptoKitties have spawned a wave of collectible NFT cards: digital assets with the names of athletes, artists and their unique image. Fan tokens are developing most actively, allowing fans to collect cards from top athletes or participate in the life of their favorite club.

What's more, startups like Chiliz, Sorare and Socios are building an entire infrastructure of football club tokens. Such tokens are already held by the clubs Barcelona, ​​Atletico Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus, West Ham United, Galatasaray and Roma, among others.

BlackOff

Re: Fan Tokens

I use Cryptokitties from time to time, but only as a card sale. I don't buy it myself, but there are a lot of people who are ready to buy something fan-made.
Ilona

I was interested in this site, I walked on it, looked at the cards. Naturally, I didn’t buy it, because just downloading it will be much cheaper, but this is for myself, not for sale.
Gregori

In my opinion, building a huge infrastructure of football club tokens is quite a profitable undertaking. Football has always been popular and developed. A rather small amount of time is given to him, so cards can be bought up in whole lots.
Bazyka

for some reason it always seemed to me that on CryptoKitties they sell exclusively kittens and not cards of football players
Aizek

I think these cards would be more successful on opensea. All the same, the CryptoKitties platform is not very suitable for football cards.