Opinion about the game

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
Leon

Opinion about the game

I bought a couple of cats back in the fall, got a couple more, the game is certainly cool, but the fact that you have to pay for everything is a little hindering, that is, any action is paid for with ether, so I quickly got tired of playing and constantly paying commissions. Now I think to sell or wait a little longer, maybe the price for them will rise))
Dj.Chance

Re: Opinion about the game

Cryptocats reminded me of Tamagotchi! All the kids in the 90s were crazy about them. I don’t think it’s worth wasting your time developing "new" crypto-cats - you will not repeat their success. Simply because the cream has already been skimmed and three times the world will no longer be led by crypto elephants or crypto bunnies. Although I do not argue that the game industry is a fat pie from which it is worth trying to take a piece, but not with the help of such a dummy as crypto-cats. This is just a hype.
Andrew

I didn't know much about blockchain or cryptocurrency, but now I'm actually interested and enjoying getting more information about it as I expand my CryptoKitties litter! It's so much fun seeing the kitten you get when you breed your Kitties! Their designs are so neat!
Lunatic

The game is genuinely fun and addicting, and from alpha to beta to the formal launch, there have been a swath of community-motivated improvements. I can't wait to see what it looks like in a year.
Bazyka

Between all the noise in the current blockchain space CryptoKitties is the project we have been waiting for for such a long time. Not only differentiates CryptoKitties massively by capitalizing on the overseen Kitten-Space, also they have spent more effort in actually building a product than all the other projects combined. Also they seem to be one of the first DApss to invest heavily in UX and Design which is a great benefit for the whole DApps market overal. CryptoKitties: leader in the blockchain space.
Atamos

One of the early use cases that has been successful in showcasing blockchain technology for gaming. Commendable and inspiring many, however, more work can be done on the game itself, it needs more gameplay and interactivity for users.