How do you CryptoKitties?

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
Bazyka

How do you CryptoKitties?

I didn't know much about blockchain or cryptocurrency, but now I'm actually interested and enjoying getting more information about it as I expand my CryptoKitties litter! It's so much fun seeing the kitten you get when you breed your Kitties! Their designs are so neat!
Arus

Re: How do you CryptoKitties?

The game is genuinely fun and addicting, and from alpha to beta to the formal launch, there have been a swath of community-motivated improvements. I can't wait to see what it looks like in a year.
SkitRa

I've been reading and learning more about the blockchain recently and CryptoKitties has provided a hands on (and fun!) side to the learning and experimenting. I am fast learning about gas, transactions, contracts, and feeling more confident buying and selling using Eth.
The UX and artwork is absolutely incredible! Not only are the kitties adorable, but all of the website illustrations and design decisions make developer me very happy.
Super nice work guys. I am excited to see more advanced filtering and searching in the next version!
LaVVVi

Between all the noise in the current blockchain space CryptoKitties is the project we have been waiting for for such a long time. Not only differentiates CryptoKitties massively by capitalizing on the overseen Kitten-Space, also they have spent more effort in actually building a product than all the other projects combined. Also they seem to be one of the first DApss to invest heavily in UX and Design which is a great benefit for the whole DApps market overal. CryptoKitties: leader in the blockchain space.
Atamos

Suddenly over $8.00 to do anything -- $6 base to breed or sire, plus at least $2 in gas. . A few days ago it was only $1.00 to breed or sire. . Prices rise too quickly for newcomers to gain any traction. Stay away from this money pit.
The FAQ makes it sound like breeding your own kitties is free other than the gas, but it's not. The base price has been rising each day. Cute little scam I guess..
Alex_Road

Atamos wrote: 05 Jun 2021, 12:39 Suddenly over $8.00 to do anything -- $6 base to breed or sire, plus at least $2 in gas. . A few days ago it was only $1.00 to breed or sire. . Prices rise too quickly for newcomers to gain any traction. Stay away from this money pit.
The FAQ makes it sound like breeding your own kitties is free other than the gas, but it's not. The base price has been rising each day. Cute little scam I guess..
The amount of breeding wasn't CK fault, ethereum gas fees last weeks has been crazy, with FLOW and the new blockchain CK is building will fix this issues, we are waiting for the integration. I know it is very frustrating to want to breed kitties and have your wallet empty, some times it is good to watch and enjoy other players competitions
Gregori

I've been playing since the alpha, and it's one of my favorite games of 2017. I learned a ton about ethereum and dApps because of cryptokitties.
Aizek

I would buy some Etherlamborgini or an cryptohorse. Have you ever thaught about, that the hype is over, and would start with a new project. The same with Bitcoin - I would buy Etherum.