Crypto.com NFT & partners of the marketplace

GrayRabbit

Crypto.com NFT & partners of the marketplace

The Crypto.com NFT marketplace is the leading invite-only platform where you can discover permanent digital assets, officially licensed crypto collections from the worlds of art, design, entertainment, sports and more.

The partners of the marketplace are:

American rappers Snoop Dogg and K Camp;
digital artist BossLogic;
English car manufacturer Aston Martin;
American pop artist Lionel Richie;
indie pop musician on the Clubhouse cover Axel Mansour;
British singer and songwriter Boy George.
The platform will be available by invitation only. The first NFT will be BossLogic's Greater Heights featuring a whale.
Alex_Road

Re: Crypto.com NFT & partners of the marketplace

As far as I know, these are only a small part of the people who are investing and allowing the development of this platform. I was interested in the Crypto.com section, and in particular the stories of people, which told how they began to cooperate. This is pretty interesting. If anyone is interested, I can create separate topics.
Torn

Alex_Road wrote: 05 May 2021, 19:20 As far as I know, these are only a small part of the people who are investing and allowing the development of this platform. I was interested in the Crypto.com section, and in particular the stories of people, which told how they began to cooperate. This is pretty interesting. If anyone is interested, I can create separate topics.
Wow, I have never been interested in the details of who and how started investing. It should be interesting. Whose story did you like the most, and why?
Adel

And among these popular personalities, there are those who invest in NFT.
It will be interesting to read some experience among investors.

Return to “How to use Crypto.com NFT Platform”