Crypto.com NFT & partners of the marketplace

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
GrayRabbit

Crypto.com NFT & partners of the marketplace

The Crypto.com NFT marketplace is the leading invite-only platform where you can discover permanent digital assets, officially licensed crypto collections from the worlds of art, design, entertainment, sports and more.

The partners of the marketplace are:

American rappers Snoop Dogg and K Camp;
digital artist BossLogic;
English car manufacturer Aston Martin;
American pop artist Lionel Richie;
indie pop musician on the Clubhouse cover Axel Mansour;
British singer and songwriter Boy George.
The platform will be available by invitation only. The first NFT will be BossLogic's Greater Heights featuring a whale.
Alex_Road

Re: Crypto.com NFT & partners of the marketplace

As far as I know, these are only a small part of the people who are investing and allowing the development of this platform. I was interested in the Crypto.com section, and in particular the stories of people, which told how they began to cooperate. This is pretty interesting. If anyone is interested, I can create separate topics.
Torn

Alex_Road wrote: 05 May 2021, 19:20 As far as I know, these are only a small part of the people who are investing and allowing the development of this platform. I was interested in the Crypto.com section, and in particular the stories of people, which told how they began to cooperate. This is pretty interesting. If anyone is interested, I can create separate topics.
Wow, I have never been interested in the details of who and how started investing. It should be interesting. Whose story did you like the most, and why?
Adel

And among these popular personalities, there are those who invest in NFT.
It will be interesting to read some experience among investors.
Ryan Mosley

Need a Foundation Invite

Hello NFT Community

Good News!!!

Just recieved 3 last foundation invites to foundation.app

Note that foundation has stopped issuing invites and in the near future after the last circulating invites run out getting onto the platform is by community upvote!!

Get in touch at mosleyryan59@gmail.com

For details
Nile

Investing in Crypto.com is what I find one the best choices of mine in the last year. Its booming and doesn't dissapoint me in percentages.
Nile

Alex_Road wrote: 05 May 2021, 19:20 As far as I know, these are only a small part of the people who are investing and allowing the development of this platform. I was interested in the Crypto.com section, and in particular the stories of people, which told how they began to cooperate. This is pretty interesting. If anyone is interested, I can create separate topics.
Yes can you separate topics, i am very intested in this kind of platform beacuse it delivers some high-class service and has been in the market for relatively long time
Nile

Adel wrote: 11 May 2021, 20:05 And among these popular personalities, there are those who invest in NFT.
In the last year a couple thousands USD just trading and resseling NFTs. Yes this is REAL
LemonInvest

GrayRabbit wrote: 04 May 2021, 18:55 The Crypto.com NFT marketplace is the leading invite-only platform where you can discover permanent digital assets, officially licensed crypto collections from the worlds of art, design, entertainment, sports and more.

The partners of the marketplace are:

American rappers Snoop Dogg and K Camp;
digital artist BossLogic;
English car manufacturer Aston Martin;
American pop artist Lionel Richie;
indie pop musician on the Clubhouse cover Axel Mansour;
British singer and songwriter Boy George.
The platform will be available by invitation only. The first NFT will be BossLogic's Greater Heights featuring a whale.
I didn't know snoop was into crypto. Overall, one the biggest platform for trading after Binance
PeteHugh

Nile wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 10:59
Adel wrote: 11 May 2021, 20:05 And among these popular personalities, there are those who invest in NFT.
In the last year a couple thousands USD just trading and resseling NFTs. Yes this is REAL
How is that possible? Can you teach me? Can you tell your process and strategies?