Where to buy NFT tokens - How to invest in NFT

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
GrayRabbit

Where to buy NFT tokens - How to invest in NFT

It's simple, first you need an account on the Binance exchange, where we will buy all these tokens. After registering and replenishing the balance, we go to Trade -> Classic (Spot). We select from the TOP-10 NFT tokens above, which we will buy. We personally will buy all NFT tokens from the TOP-5 by capitalization / popularity: https://coinmarketcap.com/nfts/ (list of NFT tokens).

Buy and sell NFTs on Binance NFT Marketpalce On April 27, 2021, the Binance cryptocurrency exchange announced the creation of the Binance NFT marketplace, with the help of which any user of the Binance cryptocurrency exchange can not only buy and store NFTs, but also create their own NFTs and sell them on the trading platform and auction .

To use the Binance NFT marketplace, you must have an account on the Binance exchange, if not, then register on Binance, upon registration from us you will receive a 20% discount on the entire trading commission of the exchange.

The start of the Binance NFT marketplace is scheduled for June 2021
Arus

Re: Where to buy NFT tokens - How to invest in NFT

The start of the Binance NFT marketplace is scheduled for June 2021

It is very interesting to see what will turn out at the output, because they expect high from them, and most importantly, everyone wants to see the quality that everyone is talking about.

I am waiting and actively monitoring this moment ;)
Alex_Road

And this is all the available information at the moment?
I understand that waiting is useful, but the question is, is there any point in waiting. I don't want to be disappointed. June is not far off of course, but I would like to know a little more before the official disclosure.
Gregori

Alex_Road wrote: 05 May 2021, 19:00 And this is all the available information at the moment?
I understand that waiting is useful, but the question is, is there any point in waiting. I don't want to be disappointed. June is not far off of course, but I would like to know a little more before the official disclosure.
Soon the project itself is being implemented, I think there will hardly be more announcements. Although I think you can try more details. I will try to find something for you.
BlackOff

I am looking forward to the start, as I have been interested in this moment for a long time. There is not much left until June, but the desire to test the innovation is very wild.