Starting the Ronin 2 phase

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
Atamos

Starting the Ronin 2 phase

The most significant development for AXS and SLP over the past two weeks was the full launch of Ronin 2 phase, which required platform users to transfer their Axies, who are playable characters, along with their AXS, SLP and ETH tokens to the Ronin sidechain in order to continue interacting with the protocol. .

TIMES LET'S THIS Phase 2 Ronin is running !!! Transfer your Axies for an incredibly smooth experience on Ronin, our Ethereum sidechain! control our destiny. Full Information / Guide https://t.co/ToAkV9H4NO

Ronin is the Ethereum sidechain which was originally announced in June 2020 and is designed specifically for the Axie Infinity community to support scaling and smoother gameplay for a wide range of users.

Full migration to Ronin was completed on April 28, followed by followed by an increase in the price of SLP by 1000%.
Gregori

Re: Starting the Ronin 2 phase

I was involved in this movement. Then I also had an account on the platform, but it was a little difficult for me to get used to the new one. But it was worth it!
BlackOff

I did not find the move and unfortunately I am not familiar with the previous version of the platform. I use it relatively recently, but I like the way the process works.
Gregori

You are lucky with this, immediately get to the updated version. I had to get used to it again. At first, against the background of this there were small glitches and misunderstandings, but now everything is super
Avaya

Nice clear platform. I was quite comfortable both before and after the updates. I did not observe anything supernatural.
SenoSan

A very good platform, after the update it became much more pleasant to me than the first version.
tyufhf

Although i had some diffculties with understanding how this platfom works I'm very glad it exists, it hepled me in some ways to involve in the world of NFTs and Blockchain generally
tyufhf

Gregori wrote: 09 May 2021, 07:47 I was involved in this movement. Then I also had an account on the platform, but it was a little difficult for me to get used to the new one. But it was worth it!
I also got so used to the old version that when the new one came out i totally freaked out on the complexity of it
tyufhf

Gregori wrote: 14 May 2021, 05:23 You are lucky with this, immediately get to the updated version. I had to get used to it again. At first, against the background of this there were small glitches and misunderstandings, but now everything is super
I felt the same. In fact i had more than ten glitches that happened ocassionally but now they are gone and it very usable
Mike09

Gregori wrote: 09 May 2021, 07:47 I was involved in this movement. Then I also had an account on the platform, but it was a little difficult for me to get used to the new one. But it was worth it!
Totally agreed. I discovered that it hadn't worked for several days. I thought it might burst like a bubble and its all over, however they was just completely changing the domain!