How to collect NFT cards for free on AtomicHub (WAX)

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
Andrew

Re: How to collect NFT cards for free on AtomicHub (WAX)

Thanks for the topic. I found out about these cards only a week ago and I wondered where the distribution took place. I have a question. If you participate in the free giveaways and save a couple of dollars from there. Is there a profit to participate in distributions where you have to pay, is it possible to take out more cache from there?
Bazyka

Andrew wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 16:11 Thanks for the topic. I found out about these cards only a week ago and I wondered where the distribution took place. I have a question. If you participate in the free giveaways and save a couple of dollars from there. Is there a profit to participate in distributions where you have to pay, is it possible to take out more cache from there?
Look for giveaways on markets like https://wax.atomichub.io/. Also play games where there are NTF tokens, you can save up not a couple of dollars, but a couple of hundred if you wish.
LaVVVi

I just looked, then there are 4 free distributions, but in order to participate in them you need to be a member of the whitelist, maybe you can get money, but this is clearly not for me, a lot of time and a minimum of profit. But in general, thanks)
Arus

LaVVVi wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 12:59 And the point is that these NFT cards are free. There, packs that initially cost $ 100, let's say, fall in price, since no one really needs them, what can we say about free ones.
Sometimes they fall and sometimes they grow. The last example is the sale of packs from Rplanets. On them people lit X ten on the same day. And not all of them just didn’t have time to buy. 9 thousand and 6 thousand packs scattered in seconds. For some, it made sense and not bad.
GrayRabbit

Arus wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 16:21 Sometimes they fall and sometimes they grow. The last example is the sale of packs from Rplanets. On them people lit X ten on the same day. And not all of them just didn’t have time to buy. 9 thousand and 6 thousand packs scattered in seconds. For some, it made sense and not bad.
Those that can bring profit are growing, and profit is mainly measured by staking cards on rplanet. Tomorrow there will be two drops of sales, so you can weld there, these are packs from Hodl God and Ultra Rare
Arus

GrayRabbit wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 16:22 Those that can bring profit are growing, and profit is mainly measured by staking cards on rplanet. Tomorrow there will be two drops of sales, so you can weld there, these are packs from Hodl God and Ultra Rare
Thanks for the tip, where can I see these drops? Will these sales be available to everyone or is there something to be done before being whitelisted?
Dima_master

Thanks to the author for the instructions, I just wanted to try collecting free NFTs in order to get to know this topic better, so this information is very useful.
GrayRabbit

Arus wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 16:24
Thanks for the tip, where can I see these drops? Will these sales be available to everyone or is there something to be done before being whitelisted?
This one in 4 hours will be selling https://wax.atomichub.io/drops/43325+43 ... 3333+43334 of course from 50 bucks, but it's worth it because it will be staked on the planet, and just without a blank sheet , and 2 hours will last so that you can easily have time to purchase
Bazyka

Relatively free, you can collect NFT tokens by playing the game "Koloboks." There it is enough to buy two koloboks at the price of 1 Wax apiece, and they will start producing new ones.

These koloboks can be sent on trips in the game from which they will bring prizes that can be sold or staked on Rplanets.
DimanBo

The main thing is that these NFT cards are free. There, packs that initially cost, let's say, $ 100, are falling in price, since no one really needs them, let alone free ones.