Why Foundation?

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
Alex_Road

Why Foundation?

I spent a long time trying to figure out why Foundation.app has become such a special tidbit for artists and creators.

In the end, I realized, This is a privilege. You can get there only through an invite - a personal invitation from a participant who is already inside the site and, in addition, has successful sales, that is, is a popular artist.

Are there any creative people among you or those who have an official invitation to Foundation.app?
Arus

Re: Why Foundation?

I myself do not have an invitation, but I have access from my friends who are actively involved in such things. By the way, in addition to access, he himself can issue an invitation, since he sells his creations there, and quite successfully.

The main condition is that the works are not stolen from the Internet and given a fictitious name, you can immediately get banned, without the right to restore.
Ilona

The most important condition is that all exhibited works on this platform are unique. Otherwise, the platform may lose its meaning and zest.

By the way, the question arises, it is known that with the help of your electronic signature, you can assign a job to yourself. But how legal is it? How can you respond if suddenly the job is not yours?
Ryan Mosley

Need a Foundation Invite

Hello NFT Community

Good News!!!

Just recieved 3 last foundation invites to foundation.app

Note that foundation has stopped issuing invites and in the near future after the last circulating invites run out getting onto the platform is by community upvote!!

Get in touch at mosleyryan59@gmail.com

For details
Mike09

Ilona wrote: 14 May 2021, 07:26 The most important condition is that all exhibited works on this platform are unique. Otherwise, the platform may lose its meaning and zest.

By the way, the question arises, it is known that with the help of your electronic signature, you can assign a job to yourself. But how legal is it? How can you respond if suddenly the job is not yours?
Well lets say in not as THAT unique. You can find similar if not exact artworks in all of the other platforms. And second, i don't trust NFTs form Eastern Europe since it is not the prfect space for any didgital technology
John_ji

Mike09 wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 13:32
Ilona wrote: 14 May 2021, 07:26 The most important condition is that all exhibited works on this platform are unique. Otherwise, the platform may lose its meaning and zest.

Well lets say in not as THAT unique. You can find similar if not exact artworks in all of the other platforms. And second, i don't trust NFTs form Eastern Europe since it is not the prfect space for any didgital technology
Isn't ETH was made in Russia? Do not assume the book by it's cover. And for the artworks it's easy to copyright them now, we need to create a stronger protection tools
Marsellas

Well every platfrom is scanning every piece so it can not be found anywhere except on this platfrom. I don't know what you are talking about.
Marsellas

John_ji wrote: 25 Dec 2021, 12:18

Isn't ETH was made in Russia? Do not assume the book by it's cover. And for the artworks it's easy to copyright them now, we need to create a stronger protection tools
ETH was invented by a russian immigrant in Canada. What protection tools? We already have blockchain
EdwardNy

I never knew it was made in Russia. Yes ETH is great nothing to complain about i like it and dont care who invented it frankly
EdwardNy

Marsellas wrote: 05 Jan 2022, 19:34

ETH was invented by a russian immigrant in Canada. What protection tools? We already have blockchain
Blockchain is very wide a versitile thing. There are different types of blockchain as well