Where to sell your NFT?

You can sell your NFT pictures, music, domains and other things on this forum.
Rise

Where to sell your NFT?

On the Valuables platform, which allows trading NFT tokens, a lot from the CEO and co-founder of Twitter Jack Dorsey appeared on March 6. He put up his first tweet for sale, which is also the first tweet in Twitter history. In the first few hours, rates climbed to five digits, and the next day they reached $ 2.5 million. The highest bidder for the rare post was offered by Sina Estavi, CEO of the application on the TRON Bridge Oracle blockchain. Let's figure out what NFT is, how they are created on third-party sites and where you can sell your own tweets (and not only).

Jack Dorsey's decision to auction the first tweet made even those far from digital trading think about NFT sales. What can we say about crypto enthusiasts: there is a real boom in the NFT market right now.

Don't rush and sell your tweets, though. Although such earnings seem extremely simple and very attractive, you should not count on millions of dollars. Unless you're the CEO of Twitter, of course.
BlackOff

Re: Where to sell your NFT?

I am familiar with Nifty Gateway, OpenSea and Valuables.
I actively use the first two, which is related to the sales process itself, so there was no particular problem. But this is possible due to the fact that I am already familiar with the nuances.
djquimoso

Re: Where to sell your NFT?

At https://rarible.com/ you can sell your NFTs without paying gas fees.