NFT One Marketplace Review

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
Kirill

NFT One Marketplace Review

NFT One is an NFT marketplace operating on the TRON blockchain (TRX). Launched in 2021, it is the first NFT marketplace to be powered by the Tron blockchain. It allows registered artists to publish their artworks for sale or auction on its marketplace. It accepts investors from across the globe.

The NFT One terms of use clearly state that the marketplace is an administrative platform and all agreements and contracts will be entered with Aetsoft Inc. Aetsoft Inc is a blockchain-focused company offering software development business automation services. The company was founded in 2014. It is incorporated in Utah, United States and also has an office in Minsk, Belarus.

NFT One Marketplace Focus
NFT One marketplace is an emerging marketplace and accepts a variety of artworks from individual artists. It has no specific focus or a central theme to it. Currently, it has listed digital artworks on Dinosaurs and nature photographs around the Mendocino Hotel.
Below is an image of one of the listed artworks on the NFT One marketplace.

NFT One Marketplace Fees
When you make a trade at NFT Marketplaces, they may charge you a commission or platform fee. NFT One charges artists a 2% commission on the sale value for all closed deals. Buyers are not charged any commission; however, the platform levies a fee of 10 TRX. It is charged from the user’s account to the NFT One services. This includes a 5 TRX fee for updating the ownership details of the asset on the network.

Layout of NFT One Marketplace
Different NFT Marketplaces present their NFTs, the latest bid and the remaining time of an auction etc. in different ways. What you are most comfortable with viewing and using is up to you and no one else. The following picture is a print screen showing the layout of the NFT One Marketplace:
Quoting at 8,000 TRX, the “Allosaurus Excavation” is the highest priced artwork on the marketplace. Each artwork displays attributes like a short description of the artwork, transaction history and a bid history for auctions. Here's a peek into the artwork.

NFT One Payment Methods
A few of the NFT Marketplaces out there accept deposits and payments via credit or debit card, and some even accept PayPal deposits. But NFT One portal does not accept either of these payment methods.
Payments can only be done through TRON Coin (TRX). For a list of exchanges where you can buy TRON Coin
SenoSan

Re: NFT One Marketplace Review

I have not been able to get used to this platform. I like opensea many times more. Everything is much simpler and clearer there. Well, at least for me. And then I could not make friends with the system.
GeorgeLakeman

Kirill wrote: 24 May 2021, 19:32 NFT One is an NFT marketplace operating on the TRON blockchain (TRX). Launched in 2021, it is the first NFT marketplace to be powered by the Tron blockchain. It allows registered artists to publish their artworks for sale or auction on its marketplace. It accepts investors from across the globe.

The NFT One terms of use clearly state that the marketplace is an administrative platform and all agreements and contracts will be entered with Aetsoft Inc. Aetsoft Inc is a blockchain-focused company offering software development business automation services. The company was founded in 2014. It is incorporated in Utah, United States and also has an office in Minsk, Belarus.

NFT One Marketplace Focus
NFT One marketplace is an emerging marketplace and accepts a variety of artworks from individual artists. It has no specific focus or a central theme to it. Currently, it has listed digital artworks on Dinosaurs and nature photographs around the Mendocino Hotel.
Below is an image of one of the listed artworks on the NFT One marketplace.

NFT One Marketplace Fees
When you make a trade at NFT Marketplaces, they may charge you a commission or platform fee. NFT One charges artists a 2% commission on the sale value for all closed deals. Buyers are not charged any commission; however, the platform levies a fee of 10 TRX. It is charged from the user’s account to the NFT One services. This includes a 5 TRX fee for updating the ownership details of the asset on the network.

Layout of NFT One Marketplace
Different NFT Marketplaces present their NFTs, the latest bid and the remaining time of an auction etc. in different ways. What you are most comfortable with viewing and using is up to you and no one else. The following picture is a print screen showing the layout of the NFT One Marketplace:
Quoting at 8,000 TRX, the “Allosaurus Excavation” is the highest priced artwork on the marketplace. Each artwork displays attributes like a short description of the artwork, transaction history and a bid history for auctions. Here's a peek into the artwork.

NFT One Payment Methods
A few of the NFT Marketplaces out there accept deposits and payments via credit or debit card, and some even accept PayPal deposits. But NFT One portal does not accept either of these payment methods.
Payments can only be done through TRON Coin (TRX). For a list of exchanges where you can buy TRON Coin
I see they use Tron coin but can i transfer everything through ETH?
GeorgeLakeman

SenoSan wrote: 29 May 2021, 09:29 I have not been able to get used to this platform. I like opensea many times more. Everything is much simpler and clearer there. Well, at least for me. And then I could not make friends with the system.
OpenSea is much bigger platfrom i agree. But the more popular platfrom is the more customers you get
TylerUteront

SenoSan wrote: 29 May 2021, 09:29 I have not been able to get used to this platform. I like opensea many times more. Everything is much simpler and clearer there. Well, at least for me. And then I could not make friends with the system.
It is very simple if you have some troubles just tell me about what is hard
TylerUteront

GeorgeLakeman wrote: 07 Jan 2022, 15:48
OpenSea is much bigger platfrom i agree. But the more popular platfrom is the more customers you get
Yes but some smaller ones have big advantages for creators
Nile

Yes that is good way thinking but there are some possibilities on smaller platforms that are srtictly categorised
Nile

TylerUteront wrote: 14 Jan 2022, 16:36
That is my point too. Small platfroms and markets can specify in so rare category and you will insane amount of customers
Wallace_Kermit

Id rather dont post somewhere on small platform and be unnoticed
Wallace_Kermit

Nile wrote: 22 Jan 2022, 15:02

That is my point too. Small platfroms and markets can specify in so rare category and you will insane amount of customers
The bigger the matketplace the more customers you get i think its the basics