eBay announced support for NFT on its platform

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
Lunatic

eBay announced support for NFT on its platform

The popular marketplace eBay announced that starting May 11, users can buy and sell collectible tokens (NFTs) on the platform.

“eBay-compliant sellers” got access to the NFT sale, and buy tokens any user can. The payment is made in USD, while most other platforms suggest using ETH.
Interestingly, at the moment most of the NFTs presented on the platform are based on the WAX ​​blockchain, so sellers suggest that buyers create a wallet of this network to receive tokens.

As Jordan Sweetnam, senior vice president and manager of the North American market for eBay, said, bringing NFT support to the platform is just part of the company's broader plan:
Atamos

Re: eBay announced support for NFT on its platform

I think it will be pretty convenient, at least for me. Firstly, I myself use eBay, and very often, and secondly, I am very busy with NFT, which makes me very happy and brings good income.

True, yesterday I didn’t work out anything yet. But I will try to put up a collection token again from Monday, I really hope that everything will be successful.
RazArt

Atamos wrote: 12 May 2021, 18:30 I think it will be pretty convenient, at least for me. Firstly, I myself use eBay, and very often, and secondly, I am very busy with NFT, which makes me very happy and brings good income.

True, yesterday I didn’t work out anything yet. But I will try to put up a collection token again from Monday, I really hope that everything will be successful.
Yes, this opportunity will be of interest to a limited circle of people, but for ebay, apparently, this is the right decision now.
Avaya

RazArt wrote: 12 May 2021, 18:30 Yes, this opportunity will be of interest to a limited circle of people, but for ebay, apparently, this is the right decision now.

Why a limited circle of people? Now more people are buying and selling NFTs. Plus, for eBay, it's a good option to go one step further and have more clientele than they currently have. At least I find it very interesting and useful for the development of the company.
Gregori

I am an avid eBay user, but unfortunately there is no way to try buying or selling right now. There is no possibility of withdrawal and crediting for purchases, for personal reasons. But I plan to try it early next month. Has anyone tried it? Do you have experience?
Andrew

Using NFT on eBay is really the right decision. Firstly, many are now engaged in or are learning NFT, and secondly, a lot of users make purchases on eBay.
BlackOff

Um, I do not understand the need for a crypt, except for its untraceable nature, the crypt is no different from ordinary non-cash payments.
Conclusion, almost 100% of the crypt is involved in the shadow sphere or deeper, in other areas it is a competitor, provided that the crypt it is allowed to use in ordinary life because of which "almost 100" and it is written, however, not everywhere there are such permissions, which means you can mine, but it is difficult to deduce through a chain, if at all possible.
One more an epidemic, only in the IT sphere.
Rise

They generally don't care where to make a profit, according to the principle: "if the law is not prohibited, then everything is in order
Pro_100_DemoN

Keeping pace with the times. We have already said that they will work with crypt and now it's time to make money on it.
SenoSan

NTF collects such money that it is unprofitable to stay away from these movements.