Layout of Treasureland Marketplace

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
Kirill

Layout of Treasureland Marketplace

Different NFT Marketplaces present their NFTs, the latest bid and the remaining time of an auction etc. in different ways. What you are most comfortable with viewing and using is up to you and no one else. The following picture is a print screen from Treasureland Marketplace:
Here is an image of the NFT “Bibi to the Moon”. On selecting an NFT, users can see the current price of the artwork and an approximate USD value (based on the cryptocurrency’s current market rate). Additional information on the page includes the ID number, the block number in which the NFT is minted, the time of creation and a link to the owner and seller.
Kirill

Re: Layout of Treasureland Marketplace

Treasureland Marketplace Payment Methods
A few of the NFT Marketplaces out there accept deposits and payments via credit or debit card, and some even accept PayPal deposits. Tresureland does not seem to be one of them, but you need a previous holding of the supported cryptos to trade here.
tyufhf

Kirill wrote: 06 Jun 2021, 17:47 Treasureland Marketplace Payment Methods
A few of the NFT Marketplaces out there accept deposits and payments via credit or debit card, and some even accept PayPal deposits. Tresureland does not seem to be one of them, but you need a previous holding of the supported cryptos to trade here.
So if i dont have any previous transactions with crypto i cant use this platfrom? What a foolish rule
Mike09

How much do i have to have crypto in my wallet to apply to this platform?
Mike09

tyufhf wrote: 08 Jan 2022, 11:57
So if i dont have any previous transactions with crypto i cant use this platfrom? What a foolish rule
Well if you want to use it you have to obey the rules. Dont see nothing paticular
lindapowell

That is called gas fee i though you know this it is very common
lindapowell

Mike09 wrote: 15 Jan 2022, 13:04
Well if you want to use it you have to obey the rules. Dont see nothing paticular
Yes and on top of that there are plenty of other platforms that dont require gas fee
Marsellas

I agree. That is just common sense and it is absolutely strict in the finance
Marsellas

lindapowell wrote: 26 Jan 2022, 17:50

Yes and on top of that there are plenty of other platforms that dont require gas fee
But they are crappy almost all the time and this is the only feature they have
Lamar

lindapowell wrote: 26 Jan 2022, 17:50

These platforms are usualy low quality