What can you say about the SuperRare platform

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
Alex_Road

What can you say about the SuperRare platform

The ERC721 movement is big, but I'm not interested in buying stylized art from a single corporation only. SuperRare gives any artist a platform to create rare digital tokenized art on the blockchain which is easily trade-able afterwards. Most importantly, the artists continue to get paid royalties upon future transactions.
Andrew

Re: What can you say about the SuperRare platform

Digital collectibles are one of the most exciting new developments thanks to blockchain technology. I love what this team has done to help drive this from an artist-first perspective. Lot of potential for this as well.
BlackOff

Rare digital-native art and crypto collectibles are just the beginning.
Rise

I Love the SuperRare platform for it's minimalistic design, intuitive interface, easy tokenization process and the most of all for creating a community of likeminded artists and collectors.
Dj.Chance

Easy to purchase and sell, great UX, amazing & diverse collection of cryptoart
Lamar

Alex_Road wrote: 05 Jun 2021, 13:03 The ERC721 movement is big, but I'm not interested in buying stylized art from a single corporation only. SuperRare gives any artist a platform to create rare digital tokenized art on the blockchain which is easily trade-able afterwards. Most importantly, the artists continue to get paid royalties upon future transactions.
Thats very new and universal concept about getting roayalties for any time someone uses your art. Never heard that one its great!
Lamar

Dj.Chance wrote: 05 Jun 2021, 13:47 Easy to purchase and sell, great UX, amazing & diverse collection of cryptoart
Sometimes its too diverse it's low quality. But overall i agree, its designed in very eclectic and appealing way
tyufhf

Lamar wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 11:57
Alex_Road wrote: 05 Jun 2021, 13:03 The ERC721 movement is big, but I'm not interested in buying stylized art from a single corporation only. SuperRare gives any artist a platform to create rare digital tokenized art on the blockchain which is easily trade-able afterwards. Most importantly, the artists continue to get paid royalties upon future transactions.
Thats very new and universal concept about getting roayalties for any time someone uses your art. Never heard that one its great!
When you purchase NFT you can has full right or divesed right with the creator
tyufhf

Lamar wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 11:59
Dj.Chance wrote: 05 Jun 2021, 13:47 Easy to purchase and sell, great UX, amazing & diverse collection of cryptoart
Sometimes its too diverse it's low quality. But overall i agree, its designed in very eclectic and appealing way
Every artist has to have its own voice but the great ones will always stand out
Mike09

Lamar wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 11:57
That was around before even NFTs and crypto. You just new to digital art