Problem with withdrawing money

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
KrisMor

Problem with withdrawing money

I am having a huge problem with withdrawing money to the NBA Top Shot.
I have been waiting for over a month and cannot withdraw money. Everything has already been passed and the verification procedure, and all the subtleties. And no result.
There are those who have already withdrawn money. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Please tell me. Need some advice.
GrayRabbit

Re: Problem with withdrawing money

Thanks for the question. I join. My money got stuck in the process. It is also unclear what happened. I read a lot on this topic. But I just can't find a sensible answer. Some write about identification, others about the ban on withdrawal in the profile. But I can't find an error anywhere. For some reason, technical support does not answer.
Arus

KrisMor wrote: 05 May 2021, 15:58 I am having a huge problem with withdrawing money to the NBA Top Shot.
I have been waiting for over a month and cannot withdraw money. Everything has already been passed and the verification procedure, and all the subtleties. And no result.
There are those who have already withdrawn money. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Please tell me. Need some advice.
Guys, the company is setting a cap on every withdrawal starting at $ 1,000, and those wire transfers that charge a $ 25 fee. Because of this, it takes a long time to complete the operations.
Recently I learned that most withdrawals are processed within 21 days, and some may take 40 days or more.

Perhaps the problem with withdrawals lies precisely in your withdrawal amount ?
KrisMor

Arus wrote: 05 May 2021, 18:40
Guys, the company is setting a cap on every withdrawal starting at $ 1,000, and those wire transfers that charge a $ 25 fee. Because of this, it takes a long time to complete the operations.
Recently I learned that most withdrawals are processed within 21 days, and some may take 40 days or more.

Most likely :shock: :( ... Thank you very much for your reply and helpful information. For some reason I have not seen this information. Are there any other nuances for the conclusion? I will definitely try to withdraw another amount one of these days
Alex_Road

They expose not bad terms for withdrawal. From a month and more. Even operations in the bank for a maximum of two weeks (of course, it is sometimes written there that it is 90 days, but there were no more than two weeks). And here it is somehow very tough. While the operation is being performed, you will be already forget that you once withdrawal.
Ilona

Alex_Road wrote: 05 May 2021, 19:06 They expose not bad terms for withdrawal. From a month and more. Even operations in the bank for a maximum of two weeks (of course, it is sometimes written there that it is 90 days, but there were no more than two weeks). And here it is somehow very tough. While the operation is being performed, you will be already forget that you once withdrawal.
Well, bank transfers, especially for refunds, can take more than 90 days, since the operation in the store, for example, was doubled. Therefore, I will not be at all surprised if the translation process really takes some time.
EdwardNy

GrayRabbit wrote: 05 May 2021, 17:21 Thanks for the question. I join. My money got stuck in the process. It is also unclear what happened. I read a lot on this topic. But I just can't find a sensible answer. Some write about identification, others about the ban on withdrawal in the profile. But I can't find an error anywhere. For some reason, technical support does not answer.
I also got in the same problem. Just wait enough and follow the instuctions they tell you about in email and on their website
John_ji

KrisMor wrote: 05 May 2021, 15:58 I am having a huge problem with withdrawing money to the NBA Top Shot.
You have metamask attached to it? You may have problems with metamask since it is overused and overloaded sometimes
John_ji

EdwardNy wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 12:16
GrayRabbit wrote: 05 May 2021, 17:21 Thanks for the question. I join. My money got stuck in the process. It is also unclear what happened. I read a lot on this topic. But I just can't find a sensible answer. Some write about identification, others about the ban on withdrawal in the profile. But I can't find an error anywhere. For some reason, technical support does not answer.
I also got in the same problem. Just wait enough and follow the instuctions they tell you about in email and on their website
Try clearing up the cache. Try registrating again with different email and then checking the spam junk inbox
TylerUteront

Arus wrote: 05 May 2021, 18:40

They do no withdraw anything less than a thousand? I not using this platfrom anymore