Myth Market Focus

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
Arus

Myth Market Focus

As mentioned above, Myth Market is an umbrella marketplace consisting of several submarkets. These submarkets are GPK.Market, GoPepe.Market, Heroes.Market, KOGS.Market and Shatner.Market. These submarkets have in common that they offer trading in various trading cards.

Myth Market is built on the WAX Ecosystem. WAX is an acronym for Worldwide Asset eXchange, and they claim to be "the world's leading decentralized vidoe game and entertainment network". They also claim that they deliver the world's "safest and most convenient way to create, buy, sell and trade" NFTs to anyone anywhere in the world. Bold statements indeed!
Mike09

Re: Myth Market Focus

Yesi agree. But what is so special abot decentralized markets? There is only onw blockchain for all. Am i wrong?
HubertMon

Arus wrote: 14 May 2021, 05:46 As mentioned above, Myth Market is an umbrella marketplace consisting of several submarkets. These submarkets are GPK.Market, GoPepe.Market, Heroes.Market, KOGS.Market and Shatner.Market. These submarkets have in common that they offer trading in various trading cards.

Myth Market is built on the WAX Ecosystem. WAX is an acronym for Worldwide Asset eXchange, and they claim to be "the world's leading decentralized vidoe game and entertainment network". They also claim that they deliver the world's "safest and most convenient way to create, buy, sell and trade" NFTs to anyone anywhere in the world. Bold statements indeed!
I ve tried to trade on several sub markets of these and they seems really fun a great low commision
HubertMon

Mike09 wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 13:27 Yesi agree. But what is so special abot decentralized markets? There is only onw blockchain for all. Am i wrong?
There are several blockchain but since they are submarkets they all use blockchain of main platform
John_ji

HubertMon wrote: 06 Jan 2022, 14:45
Arus wrote: 14 May 2021, 05:46 As mentioned above, Myth Market is an umbrella marketplace consisting of several submarkets. These submarkets are GPK.Market, GoPepe.Market, Heroes.Market, KOGS.Market and Shatner.Market. These submarkets have in common that they offer trading in various trading cards.

I ve tried to trade on several sub markets of these and they seems really fun a great low commision
I dont think so they have charged me 30% which is kinda a lot to me
John_ji

HubertMon wrote: 06 Jan 2022, 14:46
Mike09 wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 13:27 Yesi agree. But what is so special abot decentralized markets? There is only onw blockchain for all. Am i wrong?
There are several blockchain but since they are submarkets they all use blockchain of main platform
How does that work? I though every platfrom uses ETH blockchain
GeorgeLakeman

HubertMon wrote: 06 Jan 2022, 14:46
What is the head platform? Open sea?
GeorgeLakeman

John_ji wrote: 07 Jan 2022, 13:32

Yes that is quite a lot for a small platform. I thought they chrage 10 at maximum
tyufhf

Yeah that is kinda high. Dont bother going trading ther because there are platforms that have less than 10%
tyufhf

GeorgeLakeman wrote: 14 Jan 2022, 16:00

Yes that is quite a lot for a small platform. I thought they chrage 10 at maximum
I thought the same but... maybe they just dont get how market works